2. the administrator of personal data provided to the Service is: Smart Life Clinic Joanna Kubicka with its registered office in Warsaw, Bohaterów Kopalni “Wujek“ 45 05-075, NIP: 657 120 52 30, REGON: 291071922.
3. In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts: The Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law acts.
4. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the legal regulations authorize the Administrator to process personal data or for the purpose of the execution of the agreement concluded between the parties. The User agrees to the processing of his/her personal data at the moment of accepting information about cookies and data processing or in case of further conscious use of the Service despite the exclusion of notification.
5. The Service processes information about Users and their behavior in the following way: a) through information voluntarily entered in the forms b) by using 'cookies' to identify data such as: Online identifiers (including cookies) IP addresses and device identifiers Customer IDs.
6. The Service collects only information voluntarily provided by the User.
7. The data provided in the form are processed only for the purpose resulting from the function of the form, i.e. e-mail correspondence or telephone contact with the user only as part of consultation.
8. Personal data left in the Service shall not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form can be viewed by the individual who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and/or request the cessation of processing of their data at any time. If you wish to modify or delete your data, please send your request to the following e-mail address: [email protected]